Friday, January 29, 2010

Resisting Temptation

Resisting temptation has turned out to be my Achilles Heel! I get so caught up in the moment that all my better judgment becomes challenged and my passion and over come my actions! Most of us know when we are in the moment, that the direction of our behavior or any given situation is taking a so so wrong turn!But we just move on forward anyway out of pure emotional adrenaline rush! It is these impulses that that stimulate our bad decision making! Not foreign to impulse buying or compulsive eating!
My suggestion folks is to step back from the situation. Just sit still and quiet for a minute! Don't allow anything or anyone rush into doing something without giving it complete thought. That time is critical in your making poor judgment or getting into potentially dangerous situations! Remember the next time you might be deciding on life or death! Both figuratively and literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment