Monday, November 9, 2009

Do What You Do!

Hey my people! I had to step off the scene for a minute! I have beenspinning my wheels working for everyone else's dreams and true potentialand ignoring my own needs! Saying yes to everyone Agreeing to things I wasleary about from the very start. All to be viewed as nice and agreeable. Adeep rooted need to be liked by everyone! What I got in return wasdisrespect,underappreciation, false accusations and disappointment! If you are a baker, shoe maker or floor cleaner, do what you do with pride and respect! But most of all get fulfillment out of it! If something or someone makes you feel less than happy kick it to the curb! No one and nothing is worth your self respect. Do what you do and do it well! But most of all do itfor you!

No comments:

Post a Comment