Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lack Of Planning On Your Part Doesn't Constitute Emergency On My Part!

Hey my people! I have been forced with this label as the "clutch man"! People always seem to come to me as the last resort when the chips are down because I always seem to be able to deliver every time. It has become my reality and my station in life if you will! But I am far from that person in reality! I love to plan ahead and have options due to contingency planning! Being forewarned is being forearmed so why not arm yourself with as much ammunition as possible when fighting this war called life? As I said before 80% is mental the other 20% is physical! Metal toughness is the best preparation to weather any storm! So I vow to move my presumed reality of "clutch man" to my true reality of "Mr. prepared".

No comments:

Post a Comment